Nov 06, 2020 · Slack, Notion, and Zoom are our top go-to tools. We’re also really big with being careful to document on GitHub as well, which is where all of our discussions happen and because it’s public anyone within the company can see what’s going on.
Google sheets truth table
- Bitbucket AWS CodeDeploy Setup; Add a TFS Online Build Agent; Stop and Remove docker container & volumes; Increse Ubuntu SSH remote session time; Ubuntu 16.04 & Nginx & SSL + Jenkins; Jenkins + Bitbucket + AWS EC2 + CodeDeploy; Rename notion.so exported files; Ubuntu Memory swap; D3 demo; Arduino Tracking Robot; Archives. October 2020; May 2017 ...
- This notion of first-parent is built right into Git, and appears in many of the commands, e.g., "git log --first-parent." The problem with foxtrot merges is they cause origin/master to merge as a 2nd parent. Which would be fine except that Git doesn't care about parent-order when it evaluates whether a commit is eligible for fast-forward.
The most common notion of "easy" and "hard" environments is that the input is obtained as a sample from a distribution (i.e., i.i.d. assumption in statistical machine learning) in the easy case and that an adaptive adversary who is strategic to the choice the algorithm makes provides the input (i.e., adversarial ML) in the hard case.
- Protelis: Practical Aggregate Programming Danilo Pianini, Mirko Viroli, and Jacob Beal 10.1145/2695664.2695913. The notion of a computational field has been proposed as a unifying abstraction for developing distributed systems, focusing on the computations and coordination of aggregates of devices instead of individual behavior.
Select and upload your file containing markdown markup and we'll convert it to a PDF for you in an instant.
- 1. Introducing notion.soI am a big fan of notion.so, a cross-platform, free wiki/docs utility. I use it everyday from orginzing my daily to-do list to maintaining my own programming knowledge base. You can learn more detail about it from below link:Notion.so 2. Exporting as markdownnotion.so has a function to convert all docs you already ...
Notion Google Calendar Integration
- Development of the bioinformatics tool LOHHLA allows precise measurement of allele-specific HLA copy number, improves the accuracy in neoantigen prediction, and uncovers insights into how immune escape contributes to tumor evolution in non-small-cell lung cancer.
For coders, the notion of being “whiteboarded” has become such a controversial topic in the technical interviewing process. There are lists dedicated to software engineers knowing which companies make interviewees write working code with an Erase-All marker. Times have changed and in person interviews have been substituted with remote ...
- Product Management - Notion (boards, docs, wiki, data) Product Collab - Miro (Mockups, Brainstorming, Strategy Notes) Payment - Stripe. Website - DIY (HTML5 is good enough) API - Postman. Design - Figma / Adobe XD/ Sketch. Coding - IntelliJ IDEA. Cross-browser testing: Browserstack. Code Repo - Assembla. Github. Bitbucket. Sales. Sales CRM ...
Dec 28, 2020 · Hello neophiliacs! 👋 If you’re like me, a notion PHP8 would wake you up in the middle of the night and you would want to know immediately everything about it. The release date has been announced to be around the end of November 2020, but some of the new features are already known to be […]
- Jan 05, 2018 · There were many benefits to this, but, like most things in programming, there were attendant costs. Artifact based releases predate the widespread adoption of content-based addressing systems like Git. Without content-based addressing, they depend on conventions of release naming and weak notions like semantic versioning.
For many years I’ve bounced around using different tools to save information that I might need later. I’ve used MS OneNote, Evernote, Workflowy, Dynalist, Notion, several other hosted and self-hosted wiki systems, and probably many other things. If I had to name a favorite out of all those, I’d go with Workflowy.